“Wonderful Authentic Italian”
Review of Bella Vita Italian Ristorante - CLOSED

Bella Vita Italian Ristorante
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We've been there several times. Everything, from the chicken picatta to the eggplant Parmesan to the pizza to the sangria is outstanding. Excellent service and atmosphere as well. Prices are reasonable; well worth the trip.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The food is very authentic Italian and very delicious. Home made yeast bread. We had the calamari for an appetizer and it was cooked perfectly. Everyone at our table had a different dish and they were all very delicious. Excellent service.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I had the manacotti and the tiramisu. Both were exelent. The manicotti was not to spicy, and was served warm straight from baking to melt the mozzarella cheese that was thick on top. The teramizu was the best I ever had. The only reason I gave it a 4 circle rating instead of a five is that my husband ordered coffee and then had to wave done a server other than ours to get a refil.