“Recommended by Cony at the Baymont”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Great chicken quesadilla fajita. Very good service and they kept my tea filled. I would recommend this for your Mexican restaurant fix.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Typical Tex-mex fare. Every dish has pretty much the same few ingredients. Not a lot of adventure or thought has gone into their menu. Nothing to write home about. Not really good or really bad...

Reviewed 13 December 2015

I am a frequent customer of this restaurant since it opened a number of years ago. The quality of the food has declined somewhat over the years and the prices have increased. My credit card company recently alerted me to an $8.00 tip that was added to my bill on a take out order without my knowledge. Not the way to treat a loyal patron. Beware of this practice there. It will be some time before I consider returning.

2  Thank Rob H
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my Fiance came here for lunch while we waited for our car to get serviced at the Ford Dealership across the street. Have to say, hands down the best Mexican food we have ever had! She had the chimichangas and I had the Burritos San Jose and an order of Tamales. Would definitely come back again!! 5* every time!

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Excellent food, usually pretty quick as well. Never ate anything here I didn't like they have drink specials as well. Great food for anywhere from 10 to 20 bucks depending on what you're eating and drinking

Been to Jalisco Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!