“Take out order”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #10 of 157 Restaurants in Florissant
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Walked in and placed a take out order after the lunch rush.

The lunch menu is very reasonable in price--went with the pork plate with two sides and two slices of garlic toast. They also offer 'budget buster' meals that are smaller in side but which still have a good amount of food.

The pork was perfect--tender and easy to eat. I live the BBQ beans and fried okra as sides, and always get the same thing.

The staff was very friendly, and my order was ready in the time quoted.

Very positive experience!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Our favorites are either the pulled pork or rib dinner. The sides are very delicious. We have had baked potatoes, corn, applesauce, potato salad, salad, and coleslaw, as well as baked beans and all have been delicious. Servers are very helpful and polite & dress in western gear.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I arrived with a group of senior citizens, in the evening for dinner. I had the rib dinner, with corn, and potato salad, the potato salad was creamy and very tasty, the corn was hot and sweet. The ribs were tender, and there were several sauces I chose the sweet sauce. I had the brownie for desert very moist. The service was great, and the staff friendly. There was garlic bread on the table and the bread was very good.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was beside our hotel so not only was it convenient it was good!!! The ribs and nachos were delicious, and the waiter was very pleasant!!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our food was great. Wings were outstanding. A little expensive but very good. The staff is very efficient and friendly. I would recommend this location.