“Delicious New York Strip”

Hendel's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Florissant
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I each enjoyed a New York strip that was done to perfection. Quaint, romantic atmosphere. Salad, mashed potatoes, bread and lemon bar for dessert were all equally delicious. Staff were very attentive to us.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Food, service and atmosphere are superb!! We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Hendels. The food was nice sized portions, dining room was decorated perfectly.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Food was all really good service too. Nice atmosphere inside and out! Good brunch place on a Sunday or to just get together with friends. Recommend reservation.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My friends and I love the Sunday brunch and my husband and I have also enjoyed a great Valentine's Day menu last year...very nice!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Do you like great pasta dishes? Do you like a great steak? Do you like a great fish/seafood dish? Do you like delicious desserts? Do you want great service? Family night or date night we love Hendel's.