“Best Thai food in the Saint Louis region ”
Review of Pearl Cafe

Pearl Cafe
Ranked #6 of 158 Restaurants in Florissant
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a simple as this. Pearl cafe has the best Thai food in the entire Saint Louis region and one of the most extensive craft beer lists around as well. Love the service and the atmosphere. It’s as close to a can’t miss that you’re ever going to find.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Just a quick heads up that this is not a quick in and out type of lunch. They get busy and you will have a nice little wait. If you have less than an hour (or even just an hour) call it in and take it to go. I had the spicy basil chicken and Thai iced coffee.
The chicken was spicy and flavorful while the coffee was crazy strong.
We had a little issue with them mixing up our bills at the end but they eventually got it figured out.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Happy I followed the advice of the reviews and tried this spot. It was amazing! We had the Phad Thai and Pineapple Fried Rice with Thai Butterflies for the appetizer. The place was definitely full to the brim with people, both waiting and eating. It took a while from walking in to getting food, but they were crazy busy and the food was well worth the wait. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We have been here previously but it's been a while. Does not disappoint. Peaceful, clean and charming interior. Great menu variety. We ordered fresh spring rolls and they were just what I wanted!! I ordered stir fried glassy noodles with chicken (at other restaurants this would be called Pad Woon Seen) which was flavorful, plentiful and I love that they flgrill the veggies and meat which gives it a bit of a smokey accent. My spouse ordered the drunken noodles and this was a colorful, flavorful and plentiful dish as well. Jasmine tea to drink. All in all we got exactly what we were after including spot on service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Not much can be saved but that this food is just excellent, it truly presents itself in a way that is fun to eat to hang out with friends and to enjoy really well-made dishes. There are multiple different types of foods and they have a ton of different drinks including a variety of international beers. I've come here multiple times with my wife in the evening but much more so during the day for lunch with business friends.