“Great Customer Service!!”

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I have not ever been a huge fan of Imo's in general but here lately after needed a cheap but filling lunch I have grown to be ordering from this location at least once a week if I didn't have time to make myself a lunch or am just not wanting what I've brought for lunch. I always order online and I'm typically one that can never eat something that just the way it comes but here I can. I can not have ice in my drink because my teeth are very sensitive to the cold. Today when I order I missed to note that I needed my drink with no ice and they had already saved it to my order to put no ice in my drink and to not forget my side of sauce. I am very pleased with all of my service I've had with this location everyone does make mistakes and I can only count 2 times that something wasn't perfect and they handled it great and will continue to only order from this location. I don't know if they will see this but Keep up the great work guys!!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Getting used to "St Louis style" pizza. Not bad. Not used to having a circular pizza cut into squares vice traditional slices. Still looking for that good pizza. Cheese is different from NY style. Thin crust is too thin, unless you like eating with knife and fork.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is an excellent location to get quick easy service. Pizzas are done quickly and taste great. Not many coupons but it's one of the great flavor of the area.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This particular location is very good. It's extremely close to our house, and my wife loves Imo's. We've never had an issue with an order.

However, if you're not from St. Louis-- tread lightly. It's not life changing, like St. Louisans make it out to be. I'm not a huge fan of the thin crust, and while the provel is decent while the pizza is hot-- it is not very enjoyable cold or reheated.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Imo's is always one of our go-to restaurants in Missouri and they are NEVER a disappointment! We ordered 2 large pizzas and called them in they were hot and ready when we got there to pick them up. The staff is always very friendly. I highly recommend Imo's!!!! We have never been to one we haven't liked!!

Been to Imo's Pizza? Share your experiences!