“Pizza to order”

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Getting used to "St Louis style" pizza. Not bad. Not used to having a circular pizza cut into squares vice traditional slices. Still looking for that good pizza. Cheese is different from NY style. Thin crust is too thin, unless you like eating with knife and fork.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is an excellent location to get quick easy service. Pizzas are done quickly and taste great. Not many coupons but it's one of the great flavor of the area.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This particular location is very good. It's extremely close to our house, and my wife loves Imo's. We've never had an issue with an order.

However, if you're not from St. Louis-- tread lightly. It's not life changing, like St. Louisans make it out to be. I'm not a huge fan of the thin crust, and while the provel is decent while the pizza is hot-- it is not very enjoyable cold or reheated.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Imo's is always one of our go-to restaurants in Missouri and they are NEVER a disappointment! We ordered 2 large pizzas and called them in they were hot and ready when we got there to pick them up. The staff is always very friendly. I highly recommend Imo's!!!! We have never been to one we haven't liked!!

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I ordered a pizza from here to be delivered to my hotel. The restaurant closed at midnight, I placed my order at 10:40pm. On my e-mail confirmation, it gave an estimated delivery time of 11:10pm. I was waiting in the front office when a delivery driver arrived and stated it was not my order he was bringing. This was 11:30pm. I called the store at 11:55pm five minutes before closing to inquire on the location of my order....no one answered the phone. Go figure. I continuted to wait until 12:15am at the lobby. No one arrived. Now, I don't have my order and I am unable to order elsewhere because everyone closes around here between 12:00am-12:30am. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I will never order here again.

1  Thank Cgriffin923

Been to Imo's Pizza? Share your experiences!