“Good BBQ. Convenient to our hotel.”
Review of Bandana's Bar-B-Q

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Pear Tree Inn which is in the same parking lot of Bandana BBQ. It was good. My son had the BBQ nachos and I had the BBQ salad. We both enjoyed our food and left full. The wait staff were very attentive and took good care of us. I'd eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Very good BBQ. Pork and chicken were very tender. Prices are ok a little high for a diner type of place.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

O expect every BBQ place to have brisket and this place did not. It had something they called smoked beef which was not very flavorful and dry. My family members had smoked pork and liked it. I did like the fact that the meat was served with sauce on the side so the BBQ taste would speak for itself.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We are there twice because it w as so good. Had ribs and natchos. Good sweet tea and convenient walk from our hotel.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I feel as if the food is good, and it always comes to the table hot. For the price paid I also feel it is a value.

Date of visit: November 2017