“Recommend by friend”

Joe Boccardi's Ristorante
Ranked #58 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: With incredible pizza, pastas, and other authentic Italian cuisine, Joe Boccardi's has been a St. Louis favorite since 1971. Enjoy the casual and family-friendly atmosphere of Joe Boccardi's Ristorante at any of our four locations.
Reviewed 7 May 2017

My co-worker recommended me to have a pizza at Joe Boccardi's. This place looked like a carry out place with few tables. I ordered a thin crust Joe's specialty. I tried it out, it was a kind of average. I am not very impressed.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Joe Boccardi's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Jerry, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review! We value the feedback of all of our customers and we appreciate you giving us yours. We are disappointed to hear that you are not impressed by your experience with us. If there is anything that you feel we could do to change that, please feel free to contact us directly at the restaurant. We hope that you will still come back and see us again sometime!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great pizza and salad-this location is small and has limited seating but easy to get in and out of- well run

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your pizza! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we thank you for this amazing review. We love to hear that you think that our restaurant is well run and we hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Extremely dissapointed. We were in the area for the weekend and decided we wanted pizza so after reading the reviews chose to go here. Bad mistake.

Even though the pizza crust looked promising (it was undercooked though) and the other ingredients were acceptable, the cheese was terrible, flavorless and cheap, the type that gets stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth and spoiled the whole pizza. And it was orange to boot! We had ordered two pizzas and the second one ended up in the trash.

We would have been better off if we had gone to any other pizza place.

Disappointing to say the least.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Joe Boccardi's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are we are sorry your pizza's were not as anticipated. Again, thank you for your review and we hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The first impression should have told us right away. Walked in and there was nobody there. Not even a person to seat us or take our order. Waited about 5 minutes. I tried to get the guy's attention in the back, but he didn't seem interested. The food is not worth the cost or tums. Being new to the area, I figured it couldn't be bad. I was wrong. I ordered a LARGE pepperoni pizza, but what I got was a small stretched out on a cookie/jelly roll pan. A very thin crust, some sauce and a few very thin slices of pepperoni. And, with 2 cokes it cam to $19. (wow). I have had better pizza on a submarine; more flavorful and to actual size. Perhaps the pizza and customer service are not their forte here, but I am not going back.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Joe Boccardi's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value every single one of our clients feedback and will be passing your comments along to management. We are sorry you did not enjoy your meal and this is never the impression we want to leave. If you would like to discuss your dinner further please feel free to contact us directly. Thank you again, and have a great day.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The pizza here is a square pizza served in a pizza pan, so homemade crust. I'm not crazy about the red sauce, wasn't 'sweet' enough for me, but still good. The white sauce was also good. They deliver too. You order at the counter, then find a seat, so it's not 'full' service. Worth a visit.

Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Joe Boccardi's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thanks for the review! We take all of our costumers feedback seriously and appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! We are happy to hear you enjoy our pizza and hope you can join us again soon! Have a great day!