All reviews americas best value inn donuts continental breakfast place to stay bed was comfortable pool and hot tub king suite yogurt motel microwave missouri ozarks osage furniture
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and I booked a room here as a little overnight get away. We called prior and reserved a suite which ended up being room 214. Reserving the room was easy as was check in. The corridors and lobby was a little stuffy but the room's AC unit worked great. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and gentlemen working the front desk when we checked in was very friendly and courteous. Wished there would have been another towel or two in the bathroom but that's kind of nit picking. Left early the next morning so we didn't try the breakfast. King suite rate was very good IMO; especially when compared to room prices 15 minutes south in Osage Beach and Camdenton. We would definitely consider this place again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

There aren't many choices when it comes to lodgng in Eldon, Missouri but Is was told by a resident /relaive that it was the best in town and had been refurbished recently. The website was not intuitive nor did the inn have my reservation. Reception took a whike to arrive and greet me but there were plenty of non smking rooms with jacuzzis. It was obvious that the property had been repainted but not cl aned prior to paying nting. I've never smoked and so i picked up a smokey order in the room but i was tired and hungry so went in search for food. Upon return i was going to sit at n the jacuzzi but it had during scoliration by the drains (needed to be scrubbed and sanitized in my opinion) needless to say i didnt use the jacuzzi. Mentioned my issues upon check out but no apology. Will not be staying there ever again, even though it was an improvement over the last place i stayed in Eldon which was terrible!

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I booked this through an online source that will remain nameless, and wasn't expecting a lot, I have been burnt before by this website. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was wonderful, the service was great. The location wasn't really convienant (there was some construction on the bridge into town, not the hotels fault). The one problem I did have was, they had a wonderful breakfast laid out for everyone, looked, and smelled good, but they didn't have any plates.

Room Tip: Bring plates to breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale S
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The setting for the town made this hotel look 5 stars but the beds were even just as nice. .... and it's right off the interstate with plenty of room to get around and pull your trailer in. A all around nice hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Every few year we make the trip to Eldon, Missouri to visit family in Olean, Missouri. We always stay at Americas Best Value Inn. The employees are so nice and helpful. The rooms are comfortable. They have a breakfast in the morning that consists of coffee, juices, donuts, cereal, milk, yogurt and fruit etc. The front porch is delightful to just sit and relax. They also have an indoor pool and spa.

Stayed: May 2017
nicklina, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lake of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

It was great seeing you again and it's always a pleasure having you as our valued guest. I'm glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and that you will be visiting the area again in the future. We work hard and pride ourselves on providing top quality accommodations, great service, and the best value possible. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lina P