Holiday Inn Club Vacations Timber Creek Resort
US$96
Priceline
US$103
Travelocity
All reviewsactivity centerhorseback ridingmini golfregistration buildingst louisno wifi in the roomsmaster bedroomnice size poolwhirlpool tubmovie roomping pongweek staygreat vacationbassdvd playerfull kitchenminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place bring family . They have swimming pool / free miniature golf / horse back riding ( by reservation ) . This is close enough to St. Louis - and nice getaway from city as well . Staff are extremely friendly and helpful .

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My family stays at this facility often. We think it's great. For our family of four rooms are big, nice deck, full kitchen. There is a golf course, mini golf, pool, arcades, boat rentals and more. It is part of our timeshare so not sure on price. Easy check in. I can tell you the property has increased in quality noticeably since Holiday Inn Club Vacations has taken over ownership. The only negative I experience regularly is the online reservation system is lacking.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The resort is being upgraded by Holiday Inn but is still worth a stop. Tons of amenities and the staff is very nice and cordial. The rooms are a little older. The lake is nice and the fishing is pretty good. Had a great time.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We've stayed in this resort twice and have loved it every time. The rooms have everything you need and the activities are just enough for the kids. We enjoyed almost everything the resort had to offer, from movie rentals, to game rentals, to the 5 hole golf course, and plenty of mini golf. The pool was clean and well maintained and the activity center staff was very friendly and accommodating. They even had a summer kickoff party with carnival games and snow cones. The kids had a blast and the adults could relax at the pier fishing or playing golf. There is not much to do in the nearby area, and not many local restaurants to choose from, but there is food available at the activity center and the kitchen in the room is plenty sufficient to make your own food. The room was great and the kids enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub. Kitchen amenities were good enough for a week stay. We would definitely recommend a trip here, and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I just don't think I can explain in my own words just how relaxing and laid back this place is. From each and every employee that I encountered to the wonderful amenities...I have been thoroughly impressed. I own 3 timeshares and I travel quite often and have experience numerous resorts and yes I've found that the rooms itself is quite bigger than the ones here. In some cases, the furniture is nicer and more updated. But still, this place was clean, nicely decorated and felt homey. I just loved the sleigh table. They have an activity center that can keep you and your little ones alike quite busy. My family did Karaoke when we was there and had a blast! There's also a seasonal pool, horse back riding, miniature golf and a 5 (i think?) golf course. the laundry building is by the RV park.

Room Tip: for the best view of the grounds, try to get into a building other than a or b. Those just face the activity center and welcome center.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family