“Lunch”
Review of Kimcheese

Kimcheese
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious and just like we used to eat in Seoul. Cheaper than a hamburger and much healthier as well. Can't beat the intense flavors of Korean cooking. The rice bowls with choice of rice and protein are really tasty. The BiBimBap bowl is a fantastic all-in-one meal with vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, carrots, sprouts, rice, choice of meat and an egg to top. Great alternative cuisine choice in Creve Coeur.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I lived in Seoul for two years and love Korean food. This food is authentic with a twist of American Mexican influence. The Bee Bim Bap is amazing, and their spicy pork burritos will blow you away.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Tempura tacos. Chicken soft tacos. KimCheese Burger. Sampler. Cheese fries. Potstickers. BimBamBop. SOO many choices! Okay...ill start with chips and guacamole...Oh...a side of rice,please. This is a meal!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Amazeballs!!! The bim bam bowl with spicy pork rocked my world so hard. I hope this is a chain because I want to go again for sure!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

My Family and I went to this Resturant for Lunch I had the Korean BBQ Tacos and I one fish, steak, and spicy Pork, we also had Quesadillas, the Spicy Pork Rice Bowl, Chips and Guacamole with Salsa, Everthing was very good. We enjoyed everything, so I would definitely recommend this Resturant.