All reviews full size fridge free laundry pots and pans stocked pantry front desk small kitchen an extended stay living room stove top great hotel pull out sofa king suite cracker barrel the staff was friendly and helpful beds were very comfortable workout room a wonderful stay
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I was traveling for business with a co-worker and he suggested the Candlewood Suites as he has had good luck in the past. My experience was less than enjoyable. The amenities and the location of the hotel are great, but the staff and customer service leaves much to be desired. We stayed for two nights, and on my first evening I had another person key and kick my door half way open. If it wasn't for the top interior lock a complete stranger would have made entry into my room. When I called the front desk, they said, "I'll check it out." Funny thing, they were the ones that made the mistake and yet they didn't even accept responsibility. On night two I went downstairs to talk to someone other than the original night staff and that employee looked at me with disbelief. I asked if the prior working staff was new and she did not answer. A hotel is only as good as its staff, and I'd take an older hotel with great customer service over something brand new with terrible service. That shiny exterior won't last long if your people don't take care of the guests. I'm in the customer service field myself, and I have reasonable expectations of others working in this area. I stayed on the 3rd floor and throughout the night people were slamming doors. The sound dampening leaves much to be desired in the rooms. I do not plan on staying here again.

Room tip: Noisy on the 3rd floor
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before and wondered what we were going to get for a rate that seemed too good to be true ($106.20, including tax). The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We didn't think we needed the kitchenette but that wound up being handy after all. If I were to nitpick, the bathroom was smallish and awkwardly layed out, with the open door covering the towel rack and partly blocking the shelves. That's it. That's the only complaint I could come up with. The Candlewood Suites is definitely on our list now and will be considered for future travel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

These are my favorite hotel rooms, they all have a kitchenette and a desk and some dishes. There's a good convenience store type thing in the lobby with snacks, and there's always a bag of popcorn in the room

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Loved staying here. I am from NC and needed a nice and clean place to stay. This place met my expectation and more. The staff was great. My room had a kitchenette and walmart was less than a mile away. There are also resturants in the next parking lot over so if you don't want to cook the resturants are a short walk away from hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Was booked elsewhere but they had a fire just before arrival, close by so choose because we had been on road all day and ready to plop down someplace. Suites here large and well provided. Kitchen, living room, bedroom and large bathroom. Rethinking our choice of hotel chains on our excursions. Only complaint was a loud walker above, they left early(five or so} able to get back to sleep. Will consider Candlewood in the future.

Date of stay: April 2018