“Nice lunch spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Kind of a limited menu but all of the food my party had was great! Service was a little slow, but it was kind of busy when we were there. Everyone was very friendly though!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

When we are home, my spouse and I have a tradition of having a hamburger for lunch on Fridays whenever we can. We always split a burger and fries because we have to work in the afternoon and don't want to be too full. So.....I can't say anything about the other food at Coley's but the Brie Burger was terrific--an interesting (and successful) blend of flavors and perfectly cooked. I sure wish I'd had a whole one instead of splitting it! Oh....and the fries were good as well, thin, crispy traditional style.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a great meal at Coley's!!! We had to try the grilled chicken Nachos which was a meal in itself. After that we shared the double Hoisin Pork Chops! They were melt in your mouth and had a great Asian flavor! We enjoyed a couple of drinks and our bill was amazingly under $40. A great meal, a great value and a great server ( Miranda )!!! We will definitely see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Made reservations in advance for a family graduation lunch. They will email you to confirm and will charge your credit card in advance which is reasonable and not a problem for us. Table was ready when we arrived with our party. It's not a large place and a bit noisy. We had burgers, pasta and nachos. The food was just ok not spectacular. Service was great. Bathroom are DOWNSTAIRS are I think there is only one. Important if you have elderly people in your group.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Typical college town restaurant, not really meant for those of us over 50. It was very noisy and seating is tight. The bathrooms are also downstairs and I didn't see an elevator. The food was ok. Probably won't return unless friends insist.