“Hoisin Pork Chops!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a great meal at Coley's!!! We had to try the grilled chicken Nachos which was a meal in itself. After that we shared the double Hoisin Pork Chops! They were melt in your mouth and had a great Asian flavor! We enjoyed a couple of drinks and our bill was amazingly under $40. A great meal, a great value and a great server ( Miranda )!!! We will definitely see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Made reservations in advance for a family graduation lunch. They will email you to confirm and will charge your credit card in advance which is reasonable and not a problem for us. Table was ready when we arrived with our party. It's not a large place and a bit noisy. We had burgers, pasta and nachos. The food was just ok not spectacular. Service was great. Bathroom are DOWNSTAIRS are I think there is only one. Important if you have elderly people in your group.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Typical college town restaurant, not really meant for those of us over 50. It was very noisy and seating is tight. The bathrooms are also downstairs and I didn't see an elevator. The food was ok. Probably won't return unless friends insist.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We have been here five times, and really like the food. The food is excellent, and the specials are always good. There is a front dining area, bar with dining and an outside patio. The bar is very loud, but a lot of fun. Every time we have ordered, our drinks and appetizers are pretty quick, but we wait for our main entree. The servers and bartenders are great. As long as you have time, great dinner spot for couples and families. Both times we went for lunch, the kitchen was not an issue. My average rating is for the time it takes to get the main course at dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We sat outside it was a nice day. Our waiter was very nice and efficient. We were there for lunch I ordered the farm hand and my 2 friends ordered the chicken sandwich lunch special. I also ordered 2 of the lunch specials to go for my daughter and some in law. The French fries are the skinny one, those are my favorite. Ordered a blood Mary as an appetizer, it was wonderful. The farm hand sandwich should have been good but very very bland. The chicken sandwich special had bacon avocado and an herb aioli and it was wonderful. I would go again and try other things on the menu it all looks good. This was my 1st time there.