“Very Nice Lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2017

My wife and I visited Coley's for a late lunch on a Saturday. The place has a nice cozy atmosphere (about 20 tables) divided into 2 rooms. There is also a nice bar area. Since it was a late lunch, we were seated immediately. Given the size, you might have to wait at the bar during busier times. Our server (Kent) was friendly and helpful with menu suggestions. My wife had the Cajun Chicken Philly with Sweet Potato Tots and I had the Farm Hand (roast beef) sandwich with a Mac and Cheese side. Both were very good. There is a small outside seating area. We will definitely return to try their dinner menu.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

It's was a busy St Patrick's night in downtown COMO but we waited for 50 minutes for our food. But everything was SOOO yummy, including the salad. Artichoke patties was exceptional.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is one of those places I just don't hear much about and I don't really understand that. I've eaten there probably 10 times and every single experience was just top-shelf. Last week I ate some incredible salmon dish that's easily the best salmon I've had in Columbia. Their specialty cocktails are just fantastic as well. Try it.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for Saturday lunch. I had artichoke cakes with asparagus and sweet potato tots for sides. It was very good. My wife had Mac and cheese entree and enjoyed it very much. Service was very good. The place was fairly dark inside and has a basement restroom. Those two items brought the rating down but we would eat there again. The prices were reasonable

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Disclaimer - I adore children. Have 3 of my own. But what possessed the management of this establishment to allow 3 little girls sit at the bar at prime dinner time on a Friday night? We were visiting Columbia for a parents event with our student daughter and stopped in for dinner expecting a wait which there was. Told we could get a drink in the bar, we had to order at the wait station because these girls were monopolizing the entire bar area with their bodies and crayons. No adult could sit. We suspected it might be family visiting which is fine but those kids should have been taking all the seats at the bar on A BUSY FRIDAY NIGHT!

So...that was our experience. Food was good. Prices reasonable. Hope it was a one time event.

1  Thank Rebecca M