All reviews marriott app typical marriott room was clean cracker barrel waffles grab bars recommend this hotel a long road trip booked this hotel accessible room decent breakfast front desk person excellent stay pool and hot tub business trip staff was friendly interstate
Reviewed 6 August 2018

On a recent road trip, we decided to stop for the night in the area and chose this Fairfield as we know they can usually be counted on for a clean, safe, comfortable place to sleep and have a decent breakfast before getting back on the road. We sure are glad we did! The front desk person, I believe her name is Ashely, was wonderful! Big smile, friendly greeting, she made us feel welcome as we walked in the door. I hope management see's this - she is an excellent asset to your establishment! Our room was darn near perfect - clean, comfortable beds, good water pressure, good wi-fi and enough electric plugs to plug in a laptop and all of our battery chargers. Good A/C that kept the room cool enough to snuggle under the covers and have a really good sleep. Breakfast was very good - tasty and fresh with a good variety of items to choose from. Very good coffee. Check-out was quick and again, the staff was friendly with lots of smiles, "thanks for staying with us," "have a good day!" Lots of restaurants and gas stations nearby. Will definitely stay here when in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth R
Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stopped here on the drive back on I-70--I'd stayed in this area before, at different hotels in the area, but this was our first time at the Fairfield. It was pretty good for the price--the biggest plus is the smiling and welcoming staff at the front desk, and the person in charge of the breakfast was very nice. (The omelettes at the breakfast station were a nice surprise too.) There are a number of restaurant options in the area too, several of them open 24 hours a day, so it's definitely a good place to stop, rest up, gas up, and get going again in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Teague B
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Greetings Teague B!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you valued feedback on TripAdvisor!

I am so pleased to read your wonderful review, especially about how you were so welcomed by the staff! I will defiantly pass along your wonderful words to all the staff!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairfield Inn and Suites-Columbia next time your travels bring you back our way!

Warmest Regards to you and yours,

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I stay at Marriott properties a lot (Platinum member) this place is far from what I am used to. The outside looks newly painted and the staff was very nice but the rooms and the lobby are worn and very dated. There are other options in the area I will be exploring next time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Greetings Kwldtrvlr!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Cassie Caton and I am the General Manager at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. We know how important an updated, new modern looking hotel is for our Platinum Elite Members such as yourself when staying at our Marriott properties. Well we have listened! We have started our hotel renovations. We did start with the exterior of the property but now have moved onto our interior design. We hope that once these are completed you will come back with us so we may show you we can improve!

Feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 573-886-8888 or email. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia.

My Very Best,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This motel doesn't meet Marriott standards. The furnishings are modern and the rooms are up to date, but overall it is not kept as clean as it should be.
There was trash in the elevator floor and it was obvious the bathroom floor had not been properly mopped nor had the carpets been well vacuumed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Good Morning 1120pvark!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay on Trip Adivsor!

There are plans set for the needed improvements of the property and we are looking forward to this great news so that we can be of better service to all our guests. Please accept our most sincere apology if we have fallen short of your expectations. You and all our guests are most valuable to us and we want to let you know that we are always here to listen.

Thank you so much for staying with us and hopefully, you will give us another chance in the future.

My Best,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

overall this hotel was an above average stay. there wasn't anything wrong with it but it just wasn't excellent. the breakfast was ok, the rooms were clean and nice. the pool and hot tub were nice. the staff was very kind.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Greetings Imniccum01!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Happy Guests are what we love! If there is anything in the future that we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please do not hesitate to let us know. We would love the opportunity to know how we can get up to EXCELLENT! Thank you again for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites-Columbia! We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Warmest Regards,