“Good experience, worth a visit !”
Review of Alboka Gastro

Alboka Gastro
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Mijas Pueblo
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Had a lunch & drinks here with my family. Excellent food, large portions and good service.

As this restaurant is close to the main square, I was thinking that could this be a touristic trap. Luckily my concerns were not correct. Left the lunch in good mood.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I so wanted to give this restaurant a five star review but unfortunately I didn’t enjoy my meal. The croquettes to start were very tasty however my main left me underwhelmed. Duck Confit in a bowl of stewed fruit. The little meat I had on the duck leg was overwhelmed by the sauce and I left most of the sauce. There was no accompaniment to the duck leg and sauce which I found very odd. I therefore ordered a side portion of patatas bravas only to be served a row of frozen wedges! Maybe I chose the wrong meal but serving frozen wedges as patatas bravas is not acceptable. I would try this restaurant again despite my dissapointment on the first visit.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here a couple of times and found wine, tapas and service excellent. A great addition to Mijas Pueblo.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

As regular visitors to Mijas we always enjoy an evening at Alboka.
Great atmosphere, music chilled and relaxing. Service attentive and friendly. The food is consistently good, really trendy tapas which never fail to delight.
Wine selection good. Do visit this lovely restaurant in the Pueblo. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Having been to mijas many times recently we were disappointed to find that our favourite tapas bar la bodega had closed,however we stumbled across the Alboka gastro yesterday 24th October,what a find,tapas to die for,service superb,nice setting close to the main square,cant wait to return.