“Wonderful experience!”

Mongolian Bar-b-que Buffet
Ranked #115 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is a wonderful mix of buffet, or Mongolian Bar-b-que where you make up your own bowl of veggies/meats/and sauces, then it is cooked by their cook on a large round grill. Everything on the buffet is fresh and great tasting. Lunches are cheaper than the dinners, so go earlier to save $$.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I bought the Groupon on a recommendation of a friend. I started with the made to order grill / wok which was very fresh and delicious. The buffet was forgettable. The employees were polite, but all seemed very sad to be there. Maybe there's a reason why I grew up a mile from here and never ate here before now. It wasn't terrible ... just better choices close by (Hunan Empress).

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Meat was old and dried out and not good. Everything looked like it was put out the day before and not eaten. The worst Chinese buffet I ever been to. Very disappointing since I live very close and love Chinese food.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

While this restaurant was clean and the staff friendly, the food on the buffet was predominantly old and dry. We came here with a groupon and while most places are excellent new restaurants that have yet to be discovered this one falls into the minority of places that enlisted groupon to try to save their failing business without knowing that they are failing because the food is terrible. Sad.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We used to love dining here for lunch, but the last few times we visited, they fell short. There were random things, (maybe peppers?) in my food that they cooked for me that I didn't put in my bowl? The food didn't seem fresh or plentiful like it had always been in the past. Disappointed.