All reviews place to stay state park roaring river trout adjoining rooms fire pit new friends motorcycle trip fresh towels hill motel fishing rv sons branson generations truck
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always stay here when we come to fish at Roaring River. It is a good, clean, comfortable place in a beautiful wooded area, right outside the park. If you are fishing at the park, it is the closest accommodation other than staying right in the park. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. Thanks Lon and Syndi
Bob and Bobbie Leverich

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie L
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Would definitely recommend this place if you are in the Cassville area for whatever reason. Reasonable priced for the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff and owners. Made it an enjoyable extended weekend.

Room Tip: Get one of the cabins, if you do get a room, get one facing the backside away from the road. Better view, less noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 11 March 2016

My wife and I truly enjoyed out stay here. Exceptional customer service. Rooms are clean and grounds are well kept. Very central location for seeing and enjoying the local sites.
Don't forget to ask for the Military Discount.
Thank you Syndie and Lon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a wonderful fall weekend at Roaring River Resort. We weren't interested in taking advantage of the last day of trout fishing (the fishing is fabulous at the nearby state park). The resort is just a 30 minute drive to Eureka Springs, AR and an hour from Branson. Perfectly located if you are interested in a fun weekend. The resort is older, but the rooms are spacious and exceptionally clean. This was our second visit. We stayed in a single room the first visit and upgraded to a kitchettte this time. The appliances are all in excellent working order. We had an end room, which gave us a kitchen window and an fabulous view of the foliage. The only shortcoming to the area is a limited choice of dining out choices...I don't like to cook when I travel. There are few places in Cassville, fast food and a few locally owned places, notably, Sunrise Cafe, El Mariachi and Geraldi's Beautiful scenery.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanya M
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in the cabins here 4 times now. Meet my son and grandson there. Cabins are adorable. They are well furnished and great kitchen fully stocked with everything you will need to cook and eat with. BBQ's and fire pit outside. Always very clean and daily cleaning services included. Beautiful and quiet setting. The owners are incredible welcoming and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Everyone on staff is friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing, scenic spot. If cabins are to big or taken they have plenty of rooms just as great.
When you finish fishing, shopping or whatever you can cool off and relax in the pool. Game room for bigger kids.
If you haven't stayed here yet then your missing out!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family