“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cassville
Roaring River Resort & Campground
Reviewed 22 May 2016

This year makes 37 years we have been going to Roaring river. 99% of the time we have stayed at Roaring River Resort. Lon and Cindy make the fifth set of owners we have stayed here with, and we are just as pleased with these friends we have made. I call them friends because that is what they are. They have made many improvements in the rooms and in the exterior decor of the motel. I always look forward to the time we spend there, and catching up with the new friends we have made. I just really hope they continue on for many more years. GOOD JOB! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We prefer kitchenettes because they have extra room space and refrigerator and microwave and other c...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Skeetermac

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always stay here when we come to fish at Roaring River. It is a good, clean, comfortable place in a beautiful wooded area, right outside the park. If you are fishing at the park, it is the closest accommodation other than staying right in the park. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. Thanks Lon and Syndi
Bob and Bobbie Leverich

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbie L
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Would definitely recommend this place if you are in the Cassville area for whatever reason. Reasonable priced for the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff and owners. Made it an enjoyable extended weekend.

Room Tip: Get one of the cabins, if you do get a room, get one facing the backside away from the road. Better...
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 11 March 2016

My wife and I truly enjoyed out stay here. Exceptional customer service. Rooms are clean and grounds are well kept. Very central location for seeing and enjoying the local sites.
Don't forget to ask for the Military Discount.
Thank you Syndie and Lon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a wonderful fall weekend at Roaring River Resort. We weren't interested in taking advantage of the last day of trout fishing (the fishing is fabulous at the nearby state park). The resort is just a 30 minute drive to Eureka Springs, AR and an hour from Branson. Perfectly located if you are interested in a fun weekend. The resort is older, but the rooms are spacious and exceptionally clean. This was our second visit. We stayed in a single room the first visit and upgraded to a kitchettte this time. The appliances are all in excellent working order. We had an end room, which gave us a kitchen window and an fabulous view of the foliage. The only shortcoming to the area is a limited choice of dining out choices...I don't like to cook when I travel. There are few places in Cassville, fast food and a few locally owned places, notably, Sunrise Cafe, El Mariachi and Geraldi's Beautiful scenery.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanya M

Been to Roaring River Resort & Campground? Share your experiences!