All reviews place to stay roaring river trout adjoining rooms new friends motorcycle trip fresh towels hill park motel rv sons branson generations truck kitchen camp
Reviewed 11 March 2016

My wife and I truly enjoyed out stay here. Exceptional customer service. Rooms are clean and grounds are well kept. Very central location for seeing and enjoying the local sites.
Don't forget to ask for the Military Discount.
Thank you Syndie and Lon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a wonderful fall weekend at Roaring River Resort. We weren't interested in taking advantage of the last day of trout fishing (the fishing is fabulous at the nearby state park). The resort is just a 30 minute drive to Eureka Springs, AR and an hour from Branson. Perfectly located if you are interested in a fun weekend. The resort is older, but the rooms are spacious and exceptionally clean. This was our second visit. We stayed in a single room the first visit and upgraded to a kitchettte this time. The appliances are all in excellent working order. We had an end room, which gave us a kitchen window and an fabulous view of the foliage. The only shortcoming to the area is a limited choice of dining out choices...I don't like to cook when I travel. There are few places in Cassville, fast food and a few locally owned places, notably, Sunrise Cafe, El Mariachi and Geraldi's Beautiful scenery.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanya M
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in the cabins here 4 times now. Meet my son and grandson there. Cabins are adorable. They are well furnished and great kitchen fully stocked with everything you will need to cook and eat with. BBQ's and fire pit outside. Always very clean and daily cleaning services included. Beautiful and quiet setting. The owners are incredible welcoming and go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Everyone on staff is friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing, scenic spot. If cabins are to big or taken they have plenty of rooms just as great.
When you finish fishing, shopping or whatever you can cool off and relax in the pool. Game room for bigger kids.
If you haven't stayed here yet then your missing out!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MimiStacy
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

Thank you Syndi and Lon for your wonderful customer service and making our stay feel like home! Our room was spotless, lots of room and it had everything we needed. We enjoyed the swimming pool. Being so close to Roaring Rivers, made this the perfect location for us. We will definitely come back again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Layla1111
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Awesome place to stay at Roaring River State park. The owners are very nice people, super friendly. Really enjoyed our weekend trip. Room are well kept, with awesome air conditioning. We would highly recommend this place to stay, was the nicest one out of the other places we have seen.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends