“Great food and service ”

Big Ben's BBQ Station
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Carthage
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I went here with my wife and son while in town for a baseball tournament. I ordered the BBQ nachos which were pretty good. My wife ordered pulled pork which was also good but cold for some reason. The service was very nice and friendly. I also really enjoyed the atmosphere and decorations. If you’re in town I strongly recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the burnt ends/ all of their bbq is GF- yeah! I had the lg. sandwich size w/ no bun & cole slaw- perfect for me. (Dinner size is 1/2 pound!) My husband had dinner size brisket w/ onion rings & bbq spaghetti - he took lots for lunch it was so big. He said brisket w/ fat very good- liked both hot & mild sauces & loved the onion strings- spaghetti was good- unique in the hot sauce- good as a small side but couldn’t eat lots of it. Nice, clean place with very friendly quick service.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We stopped for lunch at Big Ben's. We had eaten here when it was located in Pittsburg, KS, a few years ago. The inside of the restaurant is spacious and inviting, and has interesting decor. The loaded baked potato is actually big enough for 2 meals. Lots of delicious-sounding menu choices, so it was hard to decide! The cole slaw has good flavor but is a little bit runny for me. We will be back to try something else.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Just perfect on a road trip to Arkansas! What we were looking for-something local. WONDERFUL BURNT END sandwich on a good bun with kosher dill strips and good coleslaw. I wish I had one of the sandwiches right now! I wish they had a local place here! Nice staff & good prices.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped when we say it off of Hyw 71 and thought we would give it a try. We had the three meat dinner which included brisket ,pulled pork and ribs. All were very good but the brisket was the best. Sides of cole slaw , baked potato were good also. Variety of Bbq sauces were good also. The booths were separated by tailgates of old Chevy trucks along with other interesting decor.