“Deserve every star”

Add it.
China Taste
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Carthage
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Like other reviewers, I miss the vast assortment offered on the buffet. With their prices being so reasonable for generous servings, (cheap is a misplaced word), who needs that much food?
Tried them 3 times before writing the review, and they check out as 5+ stars every visit. Great service from window and dine-in provided by family who own the place. As a longtime fan of the big place on the north end, I never imagined myself coming to Carthage and eating anywhere else for Chinese, until now. Put this on your list. Try the General Chicken. This favorite is usually over spiced, flavorless or mushy. Not at China Taste!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Love the take out menu! For under $5 they offer several meals that include a good helping of white or fried rice, meat & sauce, egg roll & a wonton. We usually have Cashew Chicken and I can't eat all of mine!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This place is a family staple. Its the only place my girls ever want to eat. Although the disappearance of the buffet was a real bummer, they still serve good food and large portions.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place is good and cheap...way cheap. It is the best Chinese place in Carthage hands down. They no longer have buffet, only drive thru or carry out...also, the wait at the drive thru is usually at least 15 min. I believe it is worth the wait for the price and taste.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Even for a cheap meal I would steer clear of this one. Food was horrible! I am a big fan of Beef Lo Mien and Fried Dumplings. However when I got there and ordered take out, they charge per dumpling which was weird since I have ordered this in many states and they are always 8 per order. Plus I am not even sure what it was stuffed with but it did not even remotely resemble edible food. The Lo Mien was also not worth eating I ended up tossing the whole thing and went to a fast food joint.

Been to China Taste? Share your experiences!