“Food Allergy Problems”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Carthage
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mother Road Coffee is a specialty coffee house on the historic downtown square in Carthage, MO, just 2 blocks off of Route 66. We are directly across the street from the beautiful Jasper County courthouse. We offer espresso based hot and iced drinks, tea, smoothies, and assorted baked goods (selection varies daily). Soup of the day added to our menu as of September 2013. All soup is made in-house. Please see our Facebook page for today's soup.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Not great if you have food allergies. I inquired about a clean blender for my coffee, as I have food allergies to items being added to some drinks. The person I spoke with informed me that they don't sanatize between each person and left it up to chance that no one had made anything in that blender that day that I would be allergic to.

MotherRoadCoffee, Manager at Mother Road Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for posting a review. We read each one and definitely will use your feedback to review our policies for our customers who may have food allergies. In order to do that I'd like a bit more information about what item you were considering and your specific allergy. Would it be possible for you to email us at motherroadcoffee@gmail.com? Thanks again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Delicious brownies and a really nice lending library stand out at Mother Road Coffee. Experience an actual Macchiato and get away from the chain coffee store burnt coffee taste.

MotherRoadCoffee, Manager at Mother Road Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for supporting independent shops. Thank you also for posting a review! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Fun local gifts. Beautiful, tasty muffins, brownies and such. Good hot café au lait and many other options. Indoor and outdoor seating offered.

MotherRoadCoffee, Manager at Mother Road Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thanks for stopping in on your visit to Carthage. We appreciate you posting a review!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My girlfriends and I recently met at Mother Road Coffee to grab a drink together and catch up. This is a great place to do this. They have a variety of coffee-based drinks, but they also have a variety of smoothies to chose from. I am not a coffee drinker, but I love to go here for the smoothies. The atmosphere is very relaxed. It is a great place to catch up with great friends.

MotherRoadCoffee, Manager at Mother Road Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks for choosing us as your place to catch up with friends (and thank you for leaving a review)!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Just go. You'll love it. The folks at Mother Road know their way around a good cup of coffee. Besides that, they're just nice people. Really. Just go.

MotherRoadCoffee, Manager at Mother Road Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thanks Lori! Always great to hear we are taking care of our people!!

Been to Mother Road Coffee? Share your experiences!