“Pulled pork, slaw and beans !”

Boomer Sooner Barbecue
Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Carthage
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We Are A Sit Down, Take Out, Call In, Drive Thru. We Offer Full Service Catering. Our Bbq Is Our Specialty. We Also Offer Fresh Hamburgers. Fresh Wings Cooked To Order With 8 Great Flavors. We May Be Decorated For The Boomer Sooner Fan At Heart, But We Welcome All.
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Been craving a good pork BBQ since I started my trip a month ago. This place was right up the road from my motel so I gave it a try. Quick service. Pleasant staff. Nice atmosphere and delicious food. I would definitely return if I lived here. Love their BBQ sauce !

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Don't know when ours was cooked, but it certainly was not today's ribs. We ordered the ribs for two. The ribs as soon as I seen them I knew they were not fresh today's ribs. They obviously were dry, not smokey tasting. The ribs were so dry the meat was dry falling off the rib bone . After reading all the reviews I was anxiously wanting a good rib dinner. I will say the four sides potatoes, slaw, baked beans, and fried okra was freshly prepared and very tasty.
We will not be returning. If I could give zero stars I would have.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Trip Advisor made me want to visit Boomer Sooner Barbecue for lunch. It was tasty and reasonable in cost though, like most bbq, not the most food for the dollar. Even so, the value was in the taste and I join in recommending Boomer Sooner.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Recommend the Brisket... and the smoked baloney (Yes you read that right). Can't miss. Just good barbecue.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Get the ribs for 2. Make ya wanna slap your own momma. The sides are wonderful, and you will be going back. Not open on Sundays so you can pray for your bad manners towards your momma. Lol