US$115
US$114
US$97
US$101
US$85
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$85
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
US$125
US$116
Cape Girardeau Hotel(Cape Girardeau)
US$73
US$70
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
US$113
US$102
DruryHotels.com
US$67
US$65
All reviewsstayed herejetted tubpancake machineclean poolpool toysroom layoutfantastic stayfront desk staffcookies and milkgreat hotelnewer propertyfamily gatheringin townking bednice sizeoff the highwaybreakfast staff
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Molly, who was in training, checked us in without any problems.
The King bed suites were beautifully furnished and welcoming after nine hours on the road.
The pool was located on the lobby level nice size, plenty of pool toys; however, the chlorine in the pool was bothersome for those that suffer with asthma.
The breakfast is always great at the Holiday Inn Express and we weren’t disappointed. Excellent selection on the breakfast line.
Great location off Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau. Plus, easy walk to a lot of restaurants.
When we are on the road, can always count on Holiday Inn Express to meet are expectations.

Stayed: July 2017
Karla C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our king suites beautifully furnished and welcoming. We are excited about our new rooms and love to hear that guests are excited too. We hope you get a chance to come and see us again sometime!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I first stayed at this hotel in 2009 visiting family and absolutely loved this property. In 2010 I moved to the area and worked as an auditor 2 nights a week there for a couple of years. I came from a Holiday inn Express and loved it so much I had to apply. I've since moved on to a Crowne Plaza Accounts Receivables in Dayton Ohio. But every time I go home to visit this is my go to hotel. (Or if full the sister property Auburn Place)
This hotel never dissapoints! Spotless clean environment! The housekeepers are defiantly the jewel of this place. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. Breakfast is always fantastic and the breakfast staff amazingly attentive and capable. I have stayed and worked at many hotels and this Express is defiantly my favorite IHG hotel. You know upon leaving management is doing a great job!
PUS the new "Blue" update is beautiful!
Thank you!

Room Tip: There all great! 420 was mine! Next to elevator and quiet still!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Karla C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you so much Terra for such great comments. We are happy to hear that you are doing well and have at least stayed in the IHG brand hotels. We love that you visit us when your home and still find us as one of our favorites. Thanks for staying with us and sharing your comments. Thanks for all you did while working with us and we hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The room decor was lovely - cool and neutral tones, smooth and clean surfaces, good lighting, hard surface floor in entry, microwave and refrigerator with small kitchenette, very comfortable beds with 2 soft and 2 firm pillows designated by monogrammed cases, and very, very quiet AC/heat unit, and a unique and highly effective window covering of 2 roller shades with a semi-sheer/privacy inner shade and an other light-blocking shade that have side tracks and mounted chain pulls (I seriously want these for my house!).

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces north, and back faces south. If you like light, ask for the south exposure.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and for staying with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and decor. We love hearing comments like yours, especially after a huge renovation. Lets us know that guests are happy with how our rooms/hotel turned out. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We were very pleased with this facility. The check in process was very quick and efficient. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was fine and we were able to find something that appealed to us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for staying with us and for your comments about our hotel and team. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our hotel and found the staff friendly and helpful. Thanks again and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. I called the front desk to request the bed linens to be changed when our room was cleaned due to a soft drink spill on the bed. This left a stain on the sheets after wiping up with a towel. After returning to our room late that evening, the sheets were not changed, the food trays were still on the table. The table was not wiped down. The beds were made with the same soiled sheets. This is terrible customer service, and I would not operate a business in this manner when customers are paying their money.

I was really surprised by this Holiday Inn. I have stayed at several and always received great service, considering we are Rewards Members. I would not recommend the Cape Girardeau location to family and friends traveling to the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leslie M
Karla C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Girardeau, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thanks so much for your comments about our hotel. We are so sorry this happened to you. We assure you that this is not our standard and we too are dissatisfied with your experience at our hotel. We will be contacting you personally to discuss your stay with us in hopes to gain your trust in us. We hope to gain you as one of our repeat and happy guests. Thanks again!