“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My son saw on the signage famous gyros and Ruebens, so we tried it...they were delish! Our group had other dishes and all were good. The next evening we decided we would try another restaurant but wished we had gone back to Malarkey's. The prices and portions were good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was a wonderful experience having just moving here to Camdenton, Mo.
The best char-grilled burgers I have tasted since leaving my home state of California. Service was great, and the local clientele was friendly.
I highly recommend it to you.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Good food is always at this local favorite. We especially love the pizzas and frequently stop in for meals when at the lake.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Tamera was awesome!! The establishment was kid friendly, clean, with very fast service.

We had mozzarella sticks, wings, my wife had the blue max, and the boys had philly cheese steak. I followed up with a Rueben and none of it disappointed. The food was hot, flavorful, and ice cold beer.

If I was a local I would eat here again.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

This place over the last few years has fallen off a bit. The owner is a great guy, he used to be around alot, I have not seen him the last couple of times. The food is average. The service is okay. This is not an Irish pub. The name is a bit deceiving. BUT it is hit or miss, could be more consistent.