Malarkey's Pub and Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Selected Malarkey's from Trip Advisor and we were NOT disappointed! 1min after we arrived a storm hit and knocked out power, so didn't get A/C, but they still served us drinks and a fabulous lunch. Hamburgers were delicious and the pork tenderloin was enough for two! Great staff! Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Food is good but it is way too smokey. Even tho they limit smoking area,mot is still too smokey for us. Too many other places to go that are not smoking so prefer not to go here.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

It was fine I guess. The staff was great, food was good/okay. But it's a smokyish dingy looking bar...maybe fun to drink at but weird place for me and my kids to eat.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

They really offer pretty good food and a decent price. They manage to cook a well done cheeseburger and it's still moist and juicy. We go here often for lunch meetings.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

The food is Excellent, the service is always good and fast. I have a problem taking myself in there though let alone a 5 year old grandchild because it is so smokey.