“Eh”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Description: Located at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

It was fine I guess. The staff was great, food was good/okay. But it's a smokyish dingy looking bar...maybe fun to drink at but weird place for me and my kids to eat.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

They really offer pretty good food and a decent price. They manage to cook a well done cheeseburger and it's still moist and juicy. We go here often for lunch meetings.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

The food is Excellent, the service is always good and fast. I have a problem taking myself in there though let alone a 5 year old grandchild because it is so smokey.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

This appears to be a local favorite place. The food and a service was very good. My daughter had a generous kids meal with plenty of fries. I really liked the pizza and my wife enjoyed her chicken sandwich. The potato salad is homemade and was tops. The only downside is that they permit smoking in the bar so the smoke permeates the entire room. If you have asthma or COPD this is not the place for you. There are plenty of other places close by. If you want a good meal for the money and smoke doesn't bother you, then give it a try.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Too smokey - food good but won't go back while smokey - if hoes to total non-smoking would go back. That is it.