“Ok breakfast”

Add it.
The Breakfast Nook
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We had a good filling breakfast. Drinks are a little expensive. I ordered a large orange juice and it came in a cup u would give a child, so I told the waitress that I dont want it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's fine for an occasional breakfast. Prices are good, service was ok, food could use more draining of the grease. Older building, etc but that's common in this area.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

There is nothing real special about this dinner. I thought the prices were fair, but you can't eat there without leaving smelling like smoke. Don't take your kids if you care about their lung health.

I am sure there are some daily specials, but after my one experience with this place I was not going back. I'd suggest you avoid the place and hit one one of the other dinners in Buffalo. I would not have stayed after getting two lungs full of smoke when I first walked in, but I went there on business.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I've eaten here twice and I'd go back. I like home cooked breakfast places so ti's right up my alley.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The service was great! The food was awesome! The place still allows smoking. The place could use some TLC.