“Good old Subway ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

On our way through Buffalo MO, we decided to take a lunch break. Trying to eat somewhat healthy we decided to stop at Subway. Typical Subway with the typical menu. Service was adequate. The restaurant was relatively clean. Nice stop.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2015

Bought 4 sandwiches to take home after a high school track meet. The total was $32.41. Just the night before, we ate at the Subway in Stockton, Missouri after another track meet. The prices in Buffalo were $2.25 higher for the exact same order. My son's 2 sandwiches had no toppings, just sauce. He doesn't like any veggies. When it came to my turn (last), I asked for some extra onions. The employee told me she'd have to charge extra for that. I was really taken aback and told her I couldn't believe that. She and the other employee argued with my wife and I about how much they were allowed to put on a sandwich. I reminded her that I had just purchased 2 sandwiches for my son that totaled $15.00 that had NO toppings. Didn't seem to matter to her. Then, when we turned around to get tea, we discovered they had emptied the container. My wife asked why, and the employee said "because we're closing in 45 minutes." We asked for a refund and the employee had to call her general manager to get the approval! Took 6 minutes. I called and spoke to the manager this morning to report what had happened. She agreed it shouldn't have, took my number, and said she'd call back. I'm still waiting.
If you're driving thru Buffalo, Missouri, skip Subway and eat at any of the other fast food restaurants. Sonic is wonderful.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2014

To be fair, the quality of the food here generally depends on who is on their shift.
Some of the workers there are rude, and will quite literally slam wham bam your sandwhich together, as if it's garbage.
Other workers are polite, friendly and take care not to rip your sub in half.

Most of the food there is fresh, and i've never gotten sick here but I would not suggest telling them to add mayo or mustard to your sub. Who knows how long that's been sitting there- add it once you're home.

Date of visit: September 2014