“Great food and great service.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We were staying at the Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport and had to use the hotel shuttle. We chose the IHOP for its convenience to meet family and so glad we did. They accommodated our large group of adults and kids. The server was great and the variety of food that everyone had to choose from was great. It was for an evening meal and everyone enjoyed a variety of foods. Thanks IHOP for making this experience a good one.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Good service. The food looked like the pictures on the menu. It was busy, but they didn't try to hustle me out the door. I'd go back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

They were very busy at the times of our stop. But only had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. Then it took us sometime to get service. I finally went to the hostess stand and asked who our server was for the morning. In no time we were being waited on. The food came out quickly and was very good. Only downside was that my pancakes were much smaller than any I have gotten from other IHOP's. All in all, it was a good experience. Everyone was friendly and the restaurant appeared clean. Definitely would recommend for anyone in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

IHOP, not the easiest place to find the entrance to. I was not impressed with the service or the food, As I have been at other IHOP's

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

IHOP is a staple for late, late night times with friends. It's also great for family outings with kids for sure. However it's nice to know that IHOP is there when you have a late night craving for some good food. The staff at Bridgeton works hard and have to put up with difficult patrons sometimes. Thanks for all the hard work!