“Lackluster”
Review of Anne Morrow's

Anne Morrow's
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed 30 March 2017

They didn't open on time and the food was nothing to write home about and definitely not worth the price paid for it.

1  Thank AmaMac0210

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Their steaks are second to none. Generous side dishes. Chicken wings are fabulous. Help very cheerful and make sure everything is perfect.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This is one place to avoid. The menu is limited and the food, when you finally get it, is bland. The service was terrible. I had the salmon, which was dry and tasteless. Even the garlic mash potatoes lacked flavor.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

This resturant is inside the Embassy Suites, so while I did not expect a five star resturant, I expected it to be good. I was sadly mistaken. The service was terrible. I have ice water to drink and my glass was only refilled once during the hour and a half that I was there. It took over 30 minutes after ordering just to get my soup. I had been there almost an hour before I got my entree. The salmon was dryand tasteless. The mash potatoes were equally bland. It did not help that there was no salt or pepper on the tables. if you are staying at the Embassy Suites, do yourself a favor and don't eat here. Go to the TGI Friday in the hotel next door.