The only good thing about this place is that our room was clean, even though it smelled of cigarette smoke and was a non smoking room.The water in the shower was luke warm and it took forever for it to get to warm.No coffee pot.No fridge.No microwave,no hair dryer.Air conditioner didn't work properly. We thought the balcony was going to fall in.No water in the swimming pool. The lobby was very cluttered.If it weren't for all the other motels being booked,we wouldn't have stayed.......Way over priced.....have stayed at cheaper motels that were a lot nicer.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking