“If you have to!”

Notch Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 6 Branson West B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2015

This was a last minute booking and the hotel was close to Silver Dollar City. The lobby looked like a hoarder lived there. Stuff was piled everywhere and looked like they literally lived there. Outside the hotel there was stuff everywhere also. Going up to the second floor, looking down through the stairs, was a huge boat parked. Also on line it did not say anything about it being apartments, but on the sign coming into the hotel it did. The owner said after midnight a bus would be dropping off a group of workers that lived there.

The owner was nice and gave our key to us early since we would not be coming back until after midnight. The hotel room was ok for a night stay, the sheets and towels were clean and on the surface it looked ok. There was not a coffee pot in the room and no alarm clock. Under the beds were nasty and the ceilings looked like they had many leaks. The beds were not comfortable.

The room was supposed to include a breakfast. When my husband went to the lobby for coffee he said there literally was one biscuit. I went to the lobby to check and they had three biscuits out, a crockpot with gravy and two tubs with cereal. It was hard to see what belonged for breakfast and what was their personal belongings. Stuff was everywhere in the breakfast room, which is off the lobby. We ended up going to Hardee's. The hoarder look kinda grossed me out.

I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 411tanya

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Last minute stay, I was going to give this place the benifit of the doubt but they continued to let me down on all fronts.
#1. Cleanliness- it is a mom and pop place. It has an envelope for house keeping tips. There was a 1/2 eaten stale donut under our bed.
#2. Breakfast - our family of 5 got 4 cinnamon rolls and 1 biscuit. When attempting to get another we were told by the female attendant/owner that we had recived our share and had plenty. The next day I went elsewhere for breakfast when I went downstairs to get utensils to eat with I was told they were only for eat in guest.
#3. Safety - see pictures. The latch for the door was in the desk drawer. I had to set a chair in front of the door. It took a good 20 minutes to get it locked when leaving our room.

To sum up. I was going to make the best of our situation. It was last min. How bad can it be. I go to Branson a lot. It seems at times once a month. I will not stay or recommend this place at all. Stay elsewhere. Drive in from Kimberling city or Hollister. I REPEAT I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shipley06
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

There were no other hotels with available rooms for this last minute trip so we called the actual hotel and made reservations for 3 rooms. Upon arrival, we were told that they didn't have our reservation and that Expedia overbooked them. When we explained that we didn't use Expedia but had called the actual managers they found us rooms. However, we were told they were all doubles and one of the rooms was a single and my friend's husband had to sleep on the floor to give his wife and kids the only bed. The office was terribly cluttered with random things lying everywhere. It smelled of stale cigarette smoke and moth balls. The desk manager required me to write my credit card number on a slip of paper. Who knows what happened to that paper so I've since cancelled my card. Our room smelled awful. There were cigarette burn holes in our sheets. There was no hair dryer, iron, phone, shampoo/conditioner, etc. And we were only given a tiny amount of toilet paper. Maybe 1/4 of a roll, with no replacement. There was no phone for us to call the office and request more. Apparently people also live at this hotel and they were up all night and very noisy. We could hear every step being made upstairs and outside and every conversation. There was hair in our bathtub and we weren't able to give our children baths. The room was extremely overpriced. I've stayed at a MUCH nicer hotel in Branson for the same price.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Terrible. First the staff were on the rude side at times. It rained off n on our whole trip n the managers left their cars parked under the awning not caring about their guests. The worst part was I swear there was a ghost n my room. Objects were moved n thrown whole we were n the room with no explanation. Never again

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Few miles away from Silver Dollar City, minutes away from a Walmart Super center and less than twenty minutes to Table Rock Lake. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
It is worth for money we spent. We don't have Oven in my room but it was not an concern for me as we have other two friends stayed next to our rooms and we utilized the oven from them. Overall enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: They provide free wifi But speed is not that much high to watch a movie. You can browse FB and Googl...