StoneBridge Resort(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$83
Priceline
Colonial Mountain Inn(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$94
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
Hotels.com
Happy Valley Lodge(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$93
TripAdvisor
My Home Beyond(Branson West)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Last minute stay, I was going to give this place the benifit of the doubt but they continued to let me down on all fronts.
#1. Cleanliness- it is a mom and pop place. It has an envelope for house keeping tips. There was a 1/2 eaten stale donut under our bed.
#2. Breakfast - our family of 5 got 4 cinnamon rolls and 1 biscuit. When attempting to get another we were told by the female attendant/owner that we had recived our share and had plenty. The next day I went elsewhere for breakfast when I went downstairs to get utensils to eat with I was told they were only for eat in guest.
#3. Safety - see pictures. The latch for the door was in the desk drawer. I had to set a chair in front of the door. It took a good 20 minutes to get it locked when leaving our room.

To sum up. I was going to make the best of our situation. It was last min. How bad can it be. I go to Branson a lot. It seems at times once a month. I will not stay or recommend this place at all. Stay elsewhere. Drive in from Kimberling city or Hollister. I REPEAT I DO NOT RECOMMEND

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shipley06
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

There were no other hotels with available rooms for this last minute trip so we called the actual hotel and made reservations for 3 rooms. Upon arrival, we were told that they didn't have our reservation and that Expedia overbooked them. When we explained that we didn't use Expedia but had called the actual managers they found us rooms. However, we were told they were all doubles and one of the rooms was a single and my friend's husband had to sleep on the floor to give his wife and kids the only bed. The office was terribly cluttered with random things lying everywhere. It smelled of stale cigarette smoke and moth balls. The desk manager required me to write my credit card number on a slip of paper. Who knows what happened to that paper so I've since cancelled my card. Our room smelled awful. There were cigarette burn holes in our sheets. There was no hair dryer, iron, phone, shampoo/conditioner, etc. And we were only given a tiny amount of toilet paper. Maybe 1/4 of a roll, with no replacement. There was no phone for us to call the office and request more. Apparently people also live at this hotel and they were up all night and very noisy. We could hear every step being made upstairs and outside and every conversation. There was hair in our bathtub and we weren't able to give our children baths. The room was extremely overpriced. I've stayed at a MUCH nicer hotel in Branson for the same price.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Terrible. First the staff were on the rude side at times. It rained off n on our whole trip n the managers left their cars parked under the awning not caring about their guests. The worst part was I swear there was a ghost n my room. Objects were moved n thrown whole we were n the room with no explanation. Never again

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Few miles away from Silver Dollar City, minutes away from a Walmart Super center and less than twenty minutes to Table Rock Lake. The rooms are clean and well maintained.
It is worth for money we spent. We don't have Oven in my room but it was not an concern for me as we have other two friends stayed next to our rooms and we utilized the oven from them. Overall enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: They provide free wifi But speed is not that much high to watch a movie. You can browse FB and Google.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Vijay K
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This hotel was a complete fail. So many things were wrong, it's hard to know where to start. First thing, the room smelled stale. It was not cleaned properly, the wi-fi didn't work the whole time we were there, and having rented the suite, there was no hair dryer or coffee maker. The lights outside the room were bright fluorescent lights and could not be turned off, so the room was lit all night from them, even through the mini blinds. The worst part of the experience was the jetted tub. I rented the suite to surprise my wife. She filled the tub and when she turned on the jets, debris and green algae looking stuff came out of the jets. The whole place was shabby and poorly maintained. Stay here only if you have to.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple