1,216 results
All reviewspaddle boatsoasis pooltowel exchangefree kayaksbayside marketsilver dollar cityfree amenitieslakefront condomarina staffinner tubespizza worldpaper towelslake activitieslake viewluxury condostayed in buildingzero entry
Reviewed 23 June 2015

This resort was a letdown for me. I was excecting something a little nice and more up-to-date. The rooms were spacious but the furniture appeared to be dirty and old. We put sheets on them and that made us feel better. The comforter on the bed was extremely old and outdated. The bed was uncomfortable. I didn't like the fact that we had to empty our own trash. This is a good place if you aren't too picky about your room. It is also a good place if you have kids but not that great if you don't. I realize it's near Branson but it's pretty tacky when you have to go through a presentation or sales pitch for shows at Branson in order to receive info about where your room is.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ItsME43
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Little bitter sweet, room was nice, lots of activities to do for my young kids, unfortunately we came across multiple brown recluse spiders, in laundry room, bathroom and master bedroom. We checked out earlier because we have young kids that crawled and play on floor and I was afraid they would get bit. Was told manager would call, they confirmed my number and no one has called. We rented one bedroom luxury condo unit and was on third floor. They need to spray and follow up with guest complaints.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Stacyoku
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Location was nice. Rooms were really small. Comforters were stained. Carpet was stained and dirty. There were natts in the room we were initially given. I was expecting a hotel room, it was more of a time-share. It came with mini kitchenette in a small double queen bedroom. Prepare to bring in your own coffee, and when departing, empty all trash. They do not do this for you. The kids enjoyed the oasis pool and lake.

Room Tip: Rooms were small!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Tara Y
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We have been to Branson many times but this was our first stay at Stillwater Resort, this is a top notch facility. Very clean, well decorated, beautiful condos - we've had fold out couches before that were unusable because the mattress was like laying on springs - this fold out was amazingly comfortable w/a nice foam mattress for 2 teen boys. Pools were great, everything within walking distance. We rented a pontoon at the Marina and wow, what a phenominal experience!!! This was not some dinky pontoon boat, this was top of the line! Staff was helpful & very friendly - overall wonderful experience. Even our teens said this was an awesome place to stay. There is no question where we will stay on our next trip to Branson - only wish I'd found it about 15 yrs ago!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaAmsden
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Our trip in April may have been too early for lounging by the pool or taking advantage of some lake activities but the room and the location were great. Very clean rooms were right on the lake and the short drive to Silver Dollar City made it perfect for us.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple