“Amazingly Friendly Service”

Ranked #19 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 7 April 2012

When staying at the Chateau On The Lake last weekend our family could not have been more impressed! When we arrived it started with the door man and bell staff - so nice and were on top of making check in with kids something I could manage! Then the front desk - I felt like Royalty - they were all smiling as I looked around and listened to my needs as I am someone particular when it comes to our accomodations! Check in was just the beginnning - EVERY time we passed the front desk and went in and out of the hotel - my husband and I were greeted BY NAME - could not believe it - I travel for a living and this is usually the service you get when you stay every week at the same hotel - the Chateau felt like home - room was perfect - cleanliness was great but by far the front desk and bell staff made this a MEMORABLE stay - we will be back and will not stay at another place when visiting Branson!

Room Tip: King suite with a sofa sleeper was perfect for our family - has 2 TV's with a wet bar area and a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2012

Dear bmptep:

Please excuse my tardiness in not responding to your review until now.

As I have referenced in many of my replies to reviews.The success of the Chateau has been made possible by our associates and for their genuine desire to provide levels of service in keeping with our standards.

As I make it a point to read all of our TripAdvisor reviews, I also encourage our associates to do the same. I know they would have been very excited and proud after they had read your review, especially our front desk associates.

On behalf of all of us here at the Chateau, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back.

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa

Reviewed 6 April 2012

First time to Branson, stayed at Chateau on the Lake. It's about 10 minutes past the main strip of Branson activities but it's worth the drive for the gorgeous views and lovely relaxing hotel. For the price and service level of the hotel, I did expect to have a mini fridge (empty or stocked) but our room type (king lakeview) did not have one. We took advantage of the great weather and hotel bar and had a glass of wine out on the deck. So lovely!

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room! We had little balcony and it was fantastic.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank okietravel918

Dear okietravel918:

I am so pleased to know that your first visit to the Chateau was a pleasant and relaxing one. Thank you for taking the time to write a review it is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Chateau in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I didn't give it 5 stars, because we were there in the off season, so we didn't get to use all the facilites or participate in the marina activities so I'm not sure if I could rate it completely. The room was very nice and clean. The only negative was that we could get the TV to work, the remote was broken and it took awhile to convince the front desk of the problem they assumed we weren't pushing the correct button on the remote which was frustrating. In addition, you really had to slam the door of the room to get it to shut, so it was obvious when you or your neighbors came/went. I agree with some of the other posters, some of the bell men went out of their way to be nice and helpful opening doors, etc while others ignored us and didn't even acknowledge our entrance/exit to the main lobby. The hotel is very much like an Embassy Suites with the atrium on the inside. Also, the Sweet Shop was way over priced for what you get! I wish the rooms had a mini fridge to store some drinks/food in!

Room Tip: High floor, lake view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear traveleyes OK

It is great to know that your weekend at the Chateau was a wonderful one despite our shortcomings in a couple of areas. Feedback from our guests is always welcome and your comments have been noted and will be followed upon.

I trust we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Chateau before too long.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2012

We checked in late last night and had room service It was fantastic it's like they bring a five star restaurant to your room. These people know what service is and means ! The weather was perfect and we are spending the day on the pool deck for in the morning we drive back to Tulsa to start are busy season at work . We can't wait to come back for Easter brunch. Are 9 year old told me today dad I think this is the "good life"! I agree

• Stayed: April 2011
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear brucebush:

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your most recent stay. Please know that your review will be proudly displayed in our Associates Break Room on the bulletin board for all to read. Your kind words about the Chateau and our service levels will most definitely act as words of encouragement for our well deserving associates.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back this coming Easter weekend.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We had a corner room at the hotel which was very nice, it was a double suite. The bedroom had a window in it and so did the living room, but somehow the room still seemed dark. I imagine it was just on the wrong side of the building for sunlight. We were there for a conference. The location of the property was a bit out of the way. It had a great view though. If you are going for rest and relaxation this is the hotel for you!

Room Tip: You can use the internet for free in the business center.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
chateauonthelake, General Manager at Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Dear misand:

We certainly appreciate the feedback as it is always helpful in our quest to provide the very best both in product and in service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Chateau if and when your travels bring you back to Branson.