First time to Branson, stayed at Chateau on the Lake. It's about 10 minutes past the main strip of Branson activities but it's worth the drive for the gorgeous views and lovely relaxing hotel. For the price and service level of the hotel, I did expect to have a mini fridge (empty or stocked) but our room type (king lakeview) did not have one. We took advantage of the great weather and hotel bar and had a glass of wine out on the deck. So lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake