“Always yumm!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #234 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times already always fast friendly service! Son wanted a quesadilla so we stopped in huge burrito for hubby and steak taco salad for myself. Son didnt care for hus quesadilla so they gave him a replacement at no charge! Awesome guest service and always yummy!!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

This food is better than Chipotle and as good as Panchero's which is a franchise in Iowa. We had a nice meal, very fast service! Food was superb!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

For $12 you can go to a real Mexican restaurant & get an actual filling meal instead of three skimpy tacos for 9 dollars plus they charge you $2 bucks plus for bottled water which is free in glasses at real restaurants. The tacos tasted good, but needed rice & beans included in the price. This is legalized restaurant robbery. I am lean & have a modest appetite. Unless you have a trust fund & money to burn...eat someplace else.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

New restaurant in good location,never tried it before expecting good things, was disappointed. I had the salad bowl it was ok, husband had 3 tacos soggy shells that fell apart as you tried to eat it. We might give it another shot someday to make sure, but it was just meh ok.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I had heard a lot of bad things about this place, I mean, a lot. I finally broke down when some friends of mine wanted to go eat there. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty good, and I really liked their lime rice. Another thing to note is that guacamole and queso is included in the price, so that is pretty cool. I still feel that Moe's has better flavor, but at least Qdoba doesn't specialize in E. Coli and Norovirus like Chipotle's does. Will probably try this place again.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!