Branson Towers Hotel
Lynina Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$56
Great 4.5/5
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$97
US$83
Very Good 4/5
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
US$201
US$151
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$95
Travelocity
US$178
Great 4.5/5
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsice creamgrand pianoroot beerwafflesegg pattiesseparate buildingbiscuitsindoor poolevery eveningsight and sound theatercomfortable bedsolder hoteldouble queencobblerhot breakfastnice breakfastthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2011

On this trip to Branson we found our home away from home. No doubt will stay here again! Great Place, Great Price, Great Location, Great Suite!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank CTZS
Reviewed 1 December 2011

This hotel is affordable and super duper clean. The staff is very helpful, the pool is nice and the breakfast is yummy. The ice cream social was nice too. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My sisters, Mary, Ruth and I always stay here and I was pleased when the bus tour I recently went on was booked here. The rooms are so easy to get to and they are nice. Love the lobby and the piano playing and the ice cream and cobbler. Marlene Petersen

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room location. They are all good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank marlene701
Reviewed 18 November 2011

our room was on the west side of the motel and was quiet and very comfortable.
I would recomend the motel to others.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was very clean and nice and the beds were very comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Max S
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I want to start by saying the Branson Towers is our hotel of choice when staying in Branson. We've stayed in several different hotels and have found this to be the nicest for the money - we've stayed here several times and will definitely stay at the Branson Towers on our next visit. It is a nice hotel in a great location with a breakfast included that can't be beat anywhere - not even even at a Holiday Inn Express. With that said, I must say we were disappointed in our suite during our recent visit in late Oct. 2011. We stayed here in June 2011 and enjoyed a nicely updated double Queen room. When we came back this Fall we were looking for something a little more romantic so we booked a king suite with a fireplace. When entering the suite, I was disappointed to see it had not yet been updated. I was very surprised, considering it was a suite and costs more than a regular room. Following I will list the pros and cons of booking a suite so you can make your own decision: PROS: Very large and spacious suite, a nice whirlpool tub for two and a very comfortable bed and pillows (mattresses and pillows have been upgraded so we did enjoy a great nights sleep!). There is a full or queen size sleeper sofa in the large living room, as well as a table for 4, small refrigerator and sink. This suite would be perfect for a family of 4 or even larger as it would easily accommodate a roll-away bed.
CONS: Furniture not updated, as it was in the double queen room we booked this past June and there were a couple of stains on the carpet that needed cleaning. Also, the fireplace did not work to our satisfaction - in fact, the flame was not visible while sitting on the sofa. I had to sit on the hearth to be able to see the flame. The fireplace was my single reason for renting this suite (not the tub, as we prefer showers) over a regular room so obviously I felt we wasted our money. With all this said, I think the suite would be perfect for families and if you're into a nice soak in a whirlpool tub then I would book this room. However, if your plans are to cuddle up in front of the fireplace - forget it and book a regular, nicely updated room

Room Tip: Book an updated Queen or King room (when booking, as if the room has been updated - I should have done this and pass on a suite, unless you are a family with children and desire separate sleeping areas.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 67cougarcar
JPayneBranson, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such thorough and comprehensive review. We appreciate you taking your time to let us know how your stay with us was. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. You are absolutely correct in saying that we have a “nice hotel in great location with a breakfast included that can’t be beat anywhere”. I am glad to hear that you have stayed with us before and that we will be welcoming you back again.

However, I am saddened to hear that you found our suite disappointing. I understand that you were looking for a romantic getaway and booked one of our king suites with a fireplace. Unlike our Preferred Rooms, the suites do not feature updated furniture and curtains. I am sorry if you were led to believe that they did. I want to assure you that it is our plan to renovate all of the suites as soon as possible.

Upon acquiring this property a little over a year ago, we chose to upgrade the mattresses and pillows first. Next we remodeled the breakfast room and extended the selection of breakfast items (from simple continental to hot buffet-style breakfast, featuring eggs, sausage, fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy, 100% juice and much more). Most recently, we have added brand new fridge/micro combos in all suites and Preferred Rooms. As I noted earlier, we are planning to remodel the suites as soon as we are able to do so.

As for the gas fireplace, did you happen to report it to the front desk during your stay? We have maintenance staff on duty at all times and if a problem is reported, we strive to take care of it as soon as possible. I have checked all of the fireplaces and they seem to be working well. Would you be so kind and contact me by phone or email and let me know what room number you stayed in so that we can take care of the issue before the next guest is inconvenienced?

Once again, thank you for your kind words. We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Anna