“Ozark Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Food was tasty and Hot! Nothing exceptional, but worth stopping because of great deal with Branson discount card 20% off! They also have good collection of bottled beers, few places have my brand.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our time here. The waitress was hard working and a lot of fun. The chips and salsa were fresh and tasted great. The fajitas were very good, plenty of meat and the onion were grilled nicely

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food here is delicious. We were pleasantly surprised by everything we were served. If you enjoy Mexican food, make sure to stop here.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We had lunch on a Saturday. Great food. Great Service. Food came out exceptionally fast. I had the #20 on the lunch menu and my husband had the #19. We both cleaned our plates. We come here to eat every time we visit Branson.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for drinks and wound up eating as well. I had the chicken Vallarta and it was delicious! My son had the fajitas and he really enjoyed them. The service was excellent. We loved it and will go back.

Been to Pancho Villa Tex Mex? Share your experiences!