“Excellent brunch”

Charlie's Steak Ribs & Ale
Ranked #170 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Sunday mornings they have an all you can eat brunch for 8.99 ( I think ). It was excellent and the lake view from the dining room is beautiful . Our server was excellent and the food was fresh and tasty

1  Thank Becky M

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My husband ate at Charlies twice over our stay at Rock Lane Resort. The Friday night menu of all you eat catfish and ribs was really good according to my husband. My meal was horrible. It was the worst chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes I had ever eaten. It was grizzle and rubbery. The restaurant closes up at 9:00 on a Friday night in the summer on the lake. I could not believe their hours. The Breakfast Buffet on Saturday was ok but did not offer any muffins, sweet rolls, or fruit except watermelon. The chairs on the screened in porch have a good scene of the lake, but are very uncomfortable. I would recommend going into Branson and eating at McFarlands or Grand Buffet.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were seated promptly. The place was clean and the servers were very nice. It tiny took about three minutes to get our food after we placed our order! We were amazed! The entertainer had a wonderful voice. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

1  Thank Jenny K
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The food was average. Moderately loud which was great with a loud toddler. Nice water view. Convent location when staying in the Table Rock region.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We were pleasantly surprised at the dinner we had at Charlie's. I love that it's so close to everything on Indian Point - that's a huge plus. I had the catfish dinner and it was very nicely cooked with yummy tarter sauce. The potato salad is different (more like mashed potato salad). My husband had the chopped steak dinner with mashed potatoes that were real, he said it all had a nice flavor. My mom had the brisket sandwich and my dad had the French dip sandwich - both used the same meat. The meat is smoked in house - in our opinion it needed more depth of flavor and more smoke flavor. It was a little bland. Very good onion rings. The restaurant had friendly servers and a nice view. We were also able to catch the end of the Cardinal's game, which is always a good thing for the guys. The prices and portion sizes are well in line. All in all, we'll be back.

Been to Charlie's Steak Ribs & Ale? Share your experiences!