“This is the place to go on a travel day ~”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #53 of 412 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

On long travel days a person can get weary. The last thing you need is to eat some so so food or even worse some nasty food!
Cracker Barrel is the answer to being sure your meal is delicious. I will return ~

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I decided to grab a bite to eat, it was lunch time but decided to get breakfast. My food was fresh, and tasty. The establishment was clean and the waitress was really nice. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Had an awesome breakfast. They were busy, but serviced us quickly. Loved shopping in their gift store.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful
Mary from Idaho

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

If you ain't the southern country lovin' cookin' type, then just don't go here. Their green beans are out of sight. We love coming here, being locals, and we come often. All the wait staff knows us. I can recommend their turkey & dressing, biscuits, MaMa's pancake breakfast or just about anything they have on the menu, except the turnip greens (I never developed a taste for them).

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Our server, Tina was totally on it, providing excellent service. I had the ribeye which was very good. The restaurant was totally packed and we still got fast and great service. Thanks Tina and the team.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!