“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #47 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We get to Branson about once a year and every time we make time to go to Cantina Laredo. Sitting outside and enjoying the river/lake view and the fountain and fire show is worth the visit. The food has always been very good, but sitting outside on a great day makes it twice as good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Best Mexican food I've had in a while... "by far"...and it is not even close!!!

First of all, thank you Pedro for a wonderful experience. This young man was kind, professional, and efficient. Many thanks young man for the great service! Lot's of good stuff on the menu, sadly I only had time for one selection, but I managed to enjoy some of my wife's entrée as well. Ordered some guacamole as an appetizer and to our surprise, our server actually brought out all of the "fresh" ingredients from the kitchen and made the guacamole at our table...Very nice touch! and the guacamole was excellent! For my entrée, I believe they were called the Tacos Barbacoa, or something like that. They were tacos with a delightful pulled angus beef "brisket". When these things arrive, look at your neighbor and say "get ready, get ready, get ready" because flavor is about to explode in your mouth. Absolutely wonderful!!! I hope your meal is as good as mine was!

Safe Travels! <><
III Jn 2

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We love good Mexican food and we certainly found it here. The margaritas were fantastic and we all liked the chips and salsa. They make fresh guacamole at the table. I recommend the fajitas and they were enough to share. This is a must when visiting Branson.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Went with my wife and two teen girls. The food was outstanding. I had BBQ tacos and all the girls had chicken enchiladas. Mine was so tasty I didn't use any salsa which is rare for me. The girls liked the enchiladas better than our favorite Mexican restaurant in KC. We sat out on the porch and were able to watch the water and light show at Branson Landing -- a big plus!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

First time to Branson and wanted to get some Mexican food. This restaurant was downtown by the landing. They have great food. Especially noteworthy was the fajitas, enchiladas and salads. Our favorite disk was the guacamole. Worth the visit.

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!