“Mid aAfternoon Appys and Brews”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #106 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Good place to rest and rehydrate when wandering around the landing. Standard pub fare in a place that overlooks the river. The apps were good, I preferred the crab mushrooms over the popcorn shrimp. Summer shandy draft was very good. Excellent value.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

This time my King Crab was just plain overcooked or freezer burned or I don’t know what. We like to splurge sometimes and treat ourselves to crab and this was a special event dinner.
The atmosphere is always fun and friendly and they were so busy it’s easy to see how one order of king crab got lost in the boil pot! We will go back because the quality is here....I know that will not happen again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly there was no wait! Got to our table and our server was attentive. Got our order, correctly. She wasn't real attentive during the meal, wasn't real bad, but we had to ask for refills. We had the steampots. We received our ticket in an acceptable amount of time and she returned our card promptly. Overall a good dining experience, and we will be back!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I would not get the alfredo here. Everything else was good here. Really busy, so not the greatest service.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t really impressed with the food. My kids did enjoy theirs. I had the shrimp skewers and my husband had the stuffed shrimp. It took a long time for it to be delivered and it was just okay. I probably wouldn’t stop here again.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!