“Friendly staff ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff. Decent buffet. Could be updated a bit though. Decor is a bit outdated and prices are a bit high. Still ate way too much!

Date of visit: September 2018
Amanda R, Guest Relations Manager at Starvin Marvin's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,174)

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I think it needs to upgrade the menu and the quality of food. Service is pretty hood. Bathrooms not clean.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We were excited to try this restaurant on our quick family weekend for Labor Day. We arrived at 6:30 I’m a Saturday evening and the wait for 3 was less than 10 minutes (should have been a clue) It was me and my two kids age 12and 9. Unfortunately age 12 and above is priced as adult instead of a jr price meaning his meal was 21.99 . I had already promised the buffet so I agreed. The buffet food was moderately good but don’t be fooled the crab legs aren’t part of the buffet unless you have a coupon or want to pay 10/pound add on fee. The food choices were significantly limited considering the price. We’ve been to buffets for less $$ that had double the offerings. In short I would save your money and go elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2018

Apologies we didn't meet your expectations

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We didn't realize that they had such a buffett until we went in. It had my favorite, shrimp in various forms, frog legs, etc. I didn't even touch the salad bar because I wanted room for everything else. Cajun flair throughout, potatoes, vegetables etc. Good cobblers to top it off and then they give you vanilla ice cream for the warm cobbler! Very good. Service was also good and very friendly. I don't ordinarily spend a lot on food but I would say it was worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank mama16

Thank you very much! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The buffet has so many choices. Everything I chose was delicious. I highly recommend this place. My daughter and husband plus kids were with me. Choices were good for the entire family. Servers came quickly. Drinks were refilled when we needed them. They have a nice gift shop with gifts for the family. Great place to eat.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Linda O

Thank you for bringing in your family to dine with us!

Been to Starvin Marvin's Restaurant? Share your experiences!