“Excellent Seafood Buffet”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 8 August 2017

A staple for us for breakfast and dinner. We had the seafood buffet this past weekend and as always it was fabulous. Hot fresh and lots of variety for everyone. Service is always friendly and welcoming even during the rush hours, which is quite often! A must go to favorite!

2  Thank Lanae B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

1st & last trip there!!! Went to lunch Buffett...nothing edible...SWAI catfish from Thailand....soupy gumbo....hard rice....gravy was super thick....mashed potatoes were yellow....everything else came out of cans....NOTHING....NOTHING for kids to eat..no chicken strips, no french fries, SLOW service and waitresses were too busy with their own agenda to even get us DRINKS! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? Not here folks!!!

2  Thank LoriPlumley
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was not too enthused over the restaurant, based on the name. But I was pleasantly surprised. The waiters were excellent. Our was absolutely the best. We got the buffet, and you had to work around the kitchen staff because they were constantly refilling. It is a seafood & Cajun buffet and well worth the price tag. It is definitely not an intimate setting, but the restaurant is set up in such a way that does keep you from being overwhelmed by the other diners.

2  Thank katherine a
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Both my wife and I had a taste for seafood so we stopped in.I have to say we were seated right away and it was down hill from then on.
We had to wait at least 10 min before the waiter showed up and after taking our drink order, it took at least 15 min. for him to return with our drinks and water.
I ordered the seafood buffet and my wife ordered the shrimp salad.When I went up to the buffet, nothing was marked as to what kind of fish or other kind of seafood it was due to the majority was breaded.What I ended up doing is getting an employee to identity what was there.To be quite honest every thing that was breaded tasted the same.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

1st off, they had 2 ppl working at hostess. They were so confused it was pitiful. Finally got seated. Passed by the buffet and everything looked disgusting and dirty. When they brought the menu, they were dirty and nasty. We got up and left, there was no way on hell I was going to eat there or let my kids eat in this filthy place!!!

1  Thank Derrick D

Been to Starvin Marvin's Restaurant? Share your experiences!