“"Ruby Tuesday, a real gem"”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #95 of 412 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Great service, Paul was our waiter. The food was excellent and the salad bar is fresh and fully stocked. We were able to use a coupon which just added to an awesome experience. I recommend this restaurant when you visit Branson.

1  Thank mdwheeler

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Salad bar is beautiful, it is kind of noisy but nice environment. We always enjoy eating here. My husband had a steak that was better than the steak we had in a steak house the night before.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We got into Branson later in the evening and few places were still open after 10:00pm. But their hours (open until 11pm) saved us. I had a sirloin steak which was very good and the baked potato was excellent! I also had the salad bar which was ok. My husband had a chicken and potato dish which he said was good but could have had more gravy.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This Ruby Tuesday is located along the strip at a very busy intersection. It is typical Ruby Tuesday quality, but I have found it to be slightly better than other stores I have been to. Get there early as this store is always busy.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Love the food here. Salad bar is great, so many different choices. Try the cilantro lime salad dressing, it's really good if you like lime flavor.

Date of visit: October 2018