“Worth the visit”

Landry's Seafood House
Reserve with OpenTable
Landry's Seafood House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The true flavor of Gulf Coast tradition is all about family, warmth and exceptional seafood. Landry's Seafood strives to bring all of those things together in each and every location, providing a fun-filled dining experience that will make you want to drop your anchor and never leave. So sit back, relax and take part in the Landry's Seafood experience.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Returned after a year. Service was great. Food was very good. The Banana Foster delicious. Only one comment. I have been travelling around the world particularly to Spain. The restaurant offers, Sangria. Well, I don't know where they got the idea, but those drinks are not Sangria. Sangria comes from the Spanish word "sangre". Blood. Therefore the right Sangria should be prepared with red wine. Got it! The drinks are made with white wine, therefore should be called Clericot. Now on the other hand, Clericot cannot be made with red wine. Got it?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,518)

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I rarely see Red Snapper on menu's anymore so I decided to try it. Best. fish ever!!!
It was meaty and so delicious!!!!!! It's a classy restaurant with beautiful scenery! Not bad prices for great seafood! Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My family frequents Branson as we are only 3 hours away. With that being said, we have eaten at some really great places and some not-so-great places. This Landry’s ranks on the latter end of the spectrum. For what we paid, which was around $80 for 2 adults and 2 kids, we expected better taste and quality. It looked nice, but it was a big disappointment. This was our first experience and I highly doubt we’ll be back.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Greta food and service next to the Presley Jubilee show. Had the blackened Mahi Mahi and it was delicious.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We went here with a large group- we were lucky to get a round table for 8.
80% of the menu is fish.
I had a hard time ordering as I’m not a fish lover.

Been to Landry's Seafood House? Share your experiences!