Suites at Fall Creek
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
US$62
US$59
US$212
US$181
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$111
Great 4.5/5
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$56
Very Good 4/5
US$105
US$101
Great 4.5/5
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$71
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
US$161
US$155
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfull kitchenscreened in porchliving roomtimeshare presentationactivity centermini golfindoor poolsand volleyballconcierge deskpull out sofadvd playerfitness centersecond bedroomsmall kitchenwasher and dryerwe stayed in a two bedroommain building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I read reviews after I'd purchased a Groupon for this place. I started to worry. I will say SOME of the problems people had were legit, but manageable. For example, we read that the lights outside kept people awake, and yes they WERE bright, so we brought eye masks. Some said the walls are thin and we definitely heard the neighbors, but it was no worse than a hotel AND we brought a sound machine so we slept peacefully. Everything else was fantastic. Helpful, friendly staff. Outdoor hot tubs which may have well been our own private one. Nice activites area and great price. If you stay here, you should know that there is not daily room service (no biggie to us)though if you need extras they'll gladly send them. Oour room was stocked with enough items for our stay AND we lovecd the little kitchenette that had burners, fridge, microwave and dishes, pot and pans, glasses, etc. It was a WONDERFUL stay and I"ll go there again no doubt! Oh also there's 4 stories and at first we thought only stairs, but there are elevators in the center of the building. We stayed in a Queen Studio.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband and two friends and I stayed here last summer and were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the unit. It was huge and beautiful. We especially liked the screened patio that looked over the forest and even had a ceiling fan. Check in was easy, we got discounted tickets for shows and even the sales pitch for a timeshare was friendly and easy. The only thing we did not like was the distance from the pools and the front office and activities.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Teamconcho
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The rooms are small apartments. Full kitchen. Whirlpool tubs. Only issue I had was the sofa bed. The mattress was literally and inch think and you could feel every spring in your back. The master bedroom was very comfortable though. There is also a 100.00 deposit that I wasn't aware of before check-in .

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The Suites at Fall Creek - Branson
We had a lovely time in the 2 bedroom deluxe unit. It was a pleasant 3 nights.
Check in was flawless and the staff was all smiles. We were recruited into a presentation that was supposed to be 90 minutes and no pressure. It turned out to be 2 hours and 40 minutes and the pressure came in the form of not listening to us.
The suite was comfortable and well equipped. The kitchen was complete and we wanted for no tools. There was no salt and pepper. Everything was clean and in it’s place. One unique touch was a lighted reversible makeup mirror. My wife was thrilled. The beds were soft and we slept well except when the folks upstairs were awake and dancing. We were privy to their conversations and presumably, they to ours. We were there in the off season and the place was largely empty so I cannot vouch for the walls, but the ceiling and floors transmit sound quite efficiently.
The view from our dining room was the trailer park that was about 10 yards from our window. Now, it’s a nice trailer park, but not the view for which we came to Branson. The only other defect was the water pressure in building 25. I am not sure if they were telling me the truth, but maintenance said that it was not the valve, but the pressure that would not allow us to fill the bath tub.
Please do not allow these deficits to put you off. I only list them because I prefer full disclosure. I will come back and recommend it to others. I do not think I will take another diamond presentation.

Room Tip: See if you can get the top floor. It will be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mebejim
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I stayed in building 22 in a studio room. When I rode the elevator up to the 4th floor my feet were stuck to the floor. It smelled like coffee. I got to my room and called the front desk. They said they would take care of it. (still there the next morning). Then I seen the door jam and baseboards, boy was they needing a paint job. Then I noticed there wasn't a oven and I was told I'd have a full kitchen. (called front desk again, it was blamed on reservations department). When I got ready to go to bed the lights kept me up. The windows just had blinds on them. To much light to sleep. In the morning we didn't have to worry about our alarm waking us up cause the walls was so thin the neighbors woke us up. Also when we took a shower, wow no water pressure at all. One tiny sink in that kitchenette. Wonder how people really did their dishes. I made sure I washed everything before I used it. And I called to find out about ice, they said i had to go all the way around to the other side of the proerty because there wasnt ice machines on this side. They did however bring me some ice the first night. But it didnt make my stay any better. I was suppose to have gotten a larger room but was informed that reservations lied to me and that studio room was all I was getting.

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank bblnlmc
diamondresorts, Owner at Suites at Fall Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

We are sorry to read that there were aspects of your stay which caused you dissatisfaction.

There is no excuse for poor housekeeping, and we are sorry if there were areas within the resort which you considered to be unclean. There is a constant program of refurbishment at the Suites at Fall Creek, which includes interior redecoration and repainting of the apartments.

We must advise that all studio apartments at this resort have partial kitchens. Full details of the amenities available in all sizes of accommodation can be found on the resort’s listing on our website.

We are very sorry for any miscommunication which took place regarding the size of accommodation which you had booked. If you do feel that you were given incorrect information regarding your accommodation, we would recommend that you refer this matter back to the source through which you made the reservation - we must advise, however, that your booking confirmation would have noted the size of accommodation you had booked.

Our resort staff will always endeavour to make sure that our guests are satisfied with the apartment they have been allocated, and will always offer an accommodation upgrade if this is available.

It concerns us greatly when guests feel they have cause for complaint about the standard of service they have received, and we sincerely apologise for any unhelpful behaviour that may have been shown by the resort staff.

We hope that these issues did not mar what we trust was an otherwise enjoyable vacation, and that you will choose to return to the Suites at Fall Creek in the future. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Resort Manager