“Enjoyed our stay”

Ranked #71 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Arkansas
“Enjoyed our stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This was a timeshare exchange for us. I thought we were getting a 2 bdrm, instead were given a 1 bdrm. It did have a nice sized pullout sofa which the grandkid's shared. Mattress was very thick unlike the thin one mentioned in a previous review. Plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 sm children except the 1 bathroom was snug:(. Played the 18 hole mini-golf, swam in the indoor pool several times (a bit chilly though), sm indoor hottub which wasnt too hot (nice) and several planned activites throughout the week. The screened in patio was a nice touch.
Sure, the rooms could have been nicer, and I did see that the larger units have been updated...we just didn't happen to pay for one of those.
We own several timeshares and RARELY use them as our source of entertainment. They are rooms to sleep in while we enjoy the activites in the areas we visit. I guess we just aren't as picky as most people.
We were here over spring break and would consider coming back to use the outdoor amenities in the summer.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the pond. Ours was overlooking the road so was noisy in the early morning...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank NDBlone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Sedalia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I read reviews after I'd purchased a Groupon for this place. I started to worry. I will say SOME of the problems people had were legit, but manageable. For example, we read that the lights outside kept people awake, and yes they WERE bright, so we brought eye masks. Some said the walls are thin and we definitely heard the neighbors, but it was no worse than a hotel AND we brought a sound machine so we slept peacefully. Everything else was fantastic. Helpful, friendly staff. Outdoor hot tubs which may have well been our own private one. Nice activites area and great price. If you stay here, you should know that there is not daily room service (no biggie to us)though if you need extras they'll gladly send them. Oour room was stocked with enough items for our stay AND we lovecd the little kitchenette that had burners, fridge, microwave and dishes, pot and pans, glasses, etc. It was a WONDERFUL stay and I"ll go there again no doubt! Oh also there's 4 stories and at first we thought only stairs, but there are elevators in the center of the building. We stayed in a Queen Studio.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Crystal B
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

My husband and two friends and I stayed here last summer and were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the unit. It was huge and beautiful. We especially liked the screened patio that looked over the forest and even had a ceiling fan. Check in was easy, we got discounted tickets for shows and even the sales pitch for a timeshare was friendly and easy. The only thing we did not like was the distance from the pools and the front office and activities.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Teamconcho
Memphis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

The rooms are small apartments. Full kitchen. Whirlpool tubs. Only issue I had was the sofa bed. The mattress was literally and inch think and you could feel every spring in your back. The master bedroom was very comfortable though. There is also a 100.00 deposit that I wasn't aware of before check-in .

• Stayed April 2011
Pecatonica, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

The Suites at Fall Creek - Branson
We had a lovely time in the 2 bedroom deluxe unit. It was a pleasant 3 nights.
Check in was flawless and the staff was all smiles. We were recruited into a presentation that was supposed to be 90 minutes and no pressure. It turned out to be 2 hours and 40 minutes and the pressure came in the form of not listening to us.
The suite was comfortable and well equipped. The kitchen was complete and we wanted for no tools. There was no salt and pepper. Everything was clean and in it’s place. One unique touch was a lighted reversible makeup mirror. My wife was thrilled. The beds were soft and we slept well except when the folks upstairs were awake and dancing. We were privy to their conversations and presumably, they to ours. We were there in the off season and the place was largely empty so I cannot vouch for the walls, but the ceiling and floors transmit sound quite efficiently.
The view from our dining room was the trailer park that was about 10 yards from our window. Now, it’s a nice trailer park, but not the view for which we came to Branson. The only other defect was the water pressure in building 25. I am not sure if they were telling me the truth, but maintenance said that it was not the valve, but the pressure that would not allow us to fill the bath tub.
Please do not allow these deficits to put you off. I only list them because I prefer full disclosure. I will come back and recommend it to others. I do not think I will take another diamond presentation.

Room Tip: See if you can get the top floor. It will be quieter.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business